Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Cure to Blogger's Block

from the always inspiring guys over at 37signals

Don’t make a post a project
Jason F.
it’s more important to get this content out there than to put it off further because there’s more to write.
Jason F.
So don’t make the post a project
Mark I.
Yep, I’ll publish it within the next 5 minutes.
Ryan S.
takes note on “don’t make a post a project”
Ryan S.
that always kills me
Jason F.
RS: It’s just like software design.
Mark I.
No kidding.
Mark I.
I’m so freaking picky when I write something I drag on forever.
Jason F.
Too much polish keeps the people from the content
Jason F.
The value of the content is more important than the last 10% perfection
Ryan S.
yeah the hard part for an amateur writer is knowing what is polish and what is substance

0 comments: