Monday, March 26, 2007

Etech 2007



I'm in San Diego this week for Etech
Its my first time attending and I'm pretty excited even though Kathy Sierra's session was canceled I'll figure out an alternate session in the morning.

If you want to follow what I'm doing at etech you can follow my twitter stream
If you want to meet up you can find my contact info my blog.

UPDATE: Kathy Sierra explains why her session was canceled. My thoughts and prayers are with Kathy and I hope the pathetic hoodlums suffer the severest consequences.

You can follow the techmeme here

1 comments:

smarkle said...

Did you ever find out why her session was canceled? There was nothing on her blog... I found your blog by searching Google for "kathy sierra canceled etech". :-)

Glad you made it to ETech for the first time. I think you'll be pleased. This is my third year at ETech. If you've never seen Kathy Sierra before, you should try again in the future. It's mind-blowing. I saw her for the first time 3 years ago, and I just saw her again a couple of weeks ago at SXSW. She's fantastic.

Scott Markle
AutoTrader.com
smarkle@yahoo.com