Sunday, July 29, 2007

Operation Inbox ZERO


Gmail - Inbox ZERO
Originally uploaded by Michael S Galpert.


i have successfully removed all 200 outstanding emails from my inbox. I hope to maintain my inbox at zero daily. I was inspired by Merlin Mann's talk that he gave at Google Recently. You can view the video here and his slides are here.

If you have sent me an email in the past 2 weeks to which I have yet to respond to, I apologize.

I will be tackling that task tomorrow.

If it is of timely concern feel free to re-email or twitter or im or call me. :-)

5 comments:

eliesheva said...

Congrats, that's a major accomplishment...

Michael Galpert said...

thanks, now i have to do the same to my company email :-)

Nicole said...

inbox at zero. i don't think it had even occurred to me that this was a possibility. :-)

Rob said...

Inbox Zero is always my goal but it's oh so rarely achieved!

Thanks for the link to the .ppt and video - wish it was on iTunes to grab and watch on the go :)

r.

Michael Galpert said...

@rob i think if you go to google video you can download it to your ipod thats what i how watched it