Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Who is Michael Galpert?

Yesterday, I got together with Amit Gupta of Photojojo and we chatted a bit about the fun stuff that can be done with photos and how we are both stoked about going to Vegas next week.

Amit also started a videoblog called 30 seconds with, where he asks "cool" ppl he meets to say something for 30 seconds.

Here are my 30 seconds of fame:


Michael Galpert of Photogami and Worth1000 on Vimeo

And here are the outtakes:

Michael Galpert of Photogami and Worth1000 (outtakes) on Vimeo

I am really glad Amit posted them. I was going to blog about it later in the week but I have delayed too many posts in the past to let this one go by...

After we went our separate ways I couldn't get over the fact that it took me 5 tries to explain who I was and what I do. We have been working on our mission statement and to date we have come up with "enabling creative distribution". Now its just a matter of living it.

I really liked Amit's 30secondswith idea that I decided to give it a try...

Amit's 13 second plug for photojojo on Vimeo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, "Coo?", that was your solution to your speaking problem? :-)

Michael Galpert said...

didnt you get the email that expands on the fact that I put the coo in cool?

Anonymous said...

Clearly, Amit's got that down to a science. Was that his first take? He's been practicing... blah blah blah blah. :)

Michael Galpert said...

Yeah, it was his first take.
He made me count down for him while he was prepping ( a whole 5 seconds of prep)

I've got a lot to learn.